Trophies and Year-End Awards
The OADG Awards Program is open to all OADG members competing at the following shows: local (Ottawa area) OEF Schooling shows; Ontario Silver shows; and Canadian and International Gold/CDI shows. Trophies and special awards are presented at the Annual Awards Banquet each fall. Please view the Awards Criteria Document below for full details. If you require further information, please contact the Awards Director at
2013 OADG Awards Criteria
2012 OADG Awards Results
What's New in OADG Awards for 2013?
Eligibility Requirements for Awards within Each Circuit:
- All circuits have a requirement of 3 scores > 50% from 3 different shows and a minimum 2 different sites.
- OADG Schooling: All scores must be from local shows.
- Silver: One score may be non-local from Ontario.
- Gold: One score may be non-local from Canada.
- FEI Classes at Gold or CDI Shows: Two scores may be non-local from Canada or International.
- Local shows are defined on the Shows page. Local shows are indicated by a "Y" in "Local" column.
- The Merit award criterion for OEF-Schooling shows is changed to 60%. Silver and Gold criteria remain at 65%
- OEF-Schooling Show Awards: The PeeWee Award age criterion has been raised to 12 years of age. PeeWees must be JR members of the OADG.
- In any situation where a year end award form must be provided, the form must be received by the Awards Director by October 7, 2013.
- A Para-Equestrian Award has been added to the list of overall Year-End Awards. A Para-Equestrian Award form must be submitted.
- The Horse World Medals are no longer provided.
- Interim standings will be published on the OADG website mid-season. It is the competitors’ responsibility to verify and inform the Awards Director of any errors or omissions.
- Draft year-end standings that include external scores will be published at the end of the season. Competitors will be notified when the standings are available and given a deadline for feedback of any errors or omissions to the Awards Director. It is the competitors' responsibility to verify and inform the Awards Director of any errors or omissions.
Submission Forms for Year End Awards